Search This Blog

Monday, February 20, 2012

Sewing for Real

This Saturday was a long day. But I wanted to do something for my little girl. I had to make some ruffled socks for a little girl at my church so that gave me an excuse to really be at the sewing machine and then spend time with my family. I wanted to make a high wasted skirt from bandanas for my baby and get done. Well the skirt turned out so cute I wanted her to wear it to church on Sunday. I put a plain white  long sleeve onsie on with it and my husband began to design a long sleeve onsie with a ruffle neck and bell sleeves. I saw his vision and began to sew. Here is what I came up with. Also there is a extra picture of my daughter with a church memeber (Beverly Watson). They both had on polka dots. I want to say thank you to Christy at sewloveit.blogspot.com for the inspiration.




No comments:

Post a Comment