Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Love Crafting

I started out doing bows for my little girl cause I didnt want to buy them. Which turned out sooo much cheaper.  Then I figured if I could make some cute bows why not try making some socks to match since my family and I go to church a lot  and buying socks to match Morgan's dresses was expensive and a daunting task. So I saved plenty of money. Well uneducated about making ribboned socks I used hot glue and some fabric glue. They washed well but if you put them in the dryer they are ruined. So I made a couple of pairs and sold them but they too only lasted a short time. Then my loving husband decided to buy me a mini sewing machine so that I could make socks and make them of better quality. And that is where it all began. I pushed that little things past it's limits. I made Morgan some quick outfits and everything but that little machine started struggling. My husband bought me a bigger sewing machine during black friday but because of the reviews I had him to return it. But my best friend believes in me and allowed me to use hers. People are starting to encourage me more and more each day to do better. So I have taken that as a sign and stepped out on faith and start selling things I make. Pray for me because i'm inlove with crafting and sewing..












No comments:

Post a Comment